On the evening of Thursday, January 27, more than 70 commercial real estate professionals from across the St. Louis metro area gathered at the Ritz-Carlton St. Louis in Clayton, Missouri, to attend the annual Heavy Hitters event. hosted by St. Louis Commercial REALTORS®.
Almost two years into the COVID-19 pandemic, which gripped the global economy, there was certainly cause for celebration.
There were 10 categories included in this year’s Heavy Hitters, including “Bisiest Broker” and “Rookie of the Year”. While the retail and office commercial real estate market experienced setbacks during the pandemic, the industrial and multifamily markets continued to grow. With the economy recovering rapidly, optimism is high for the St. Louis Metro commercial real estate market in 2022.
We would like to thank all of the REALTOR® CRE firms who submitted entries and sincerely congratulate all of the winners.
Find the photos of the awards ceremony of the evening here.
We are pleased to announce the 2021 heavy hitters:
- Busiest broker by number of trades: Jim Loft, Dan Freeland and Fallon Chambers with Gershman Commercial Real Estate.
- Rookie of the Year: Tyler Hyde with Intelica CRE
- The biggest land deal: Michael Hanrahan with Cushman & Wakefield
- Largest Multi-Family Investment: Mike Donovan with Balke Brown Transwestern
- Largest Retail Lease: David Wirth and Kyle Pershing with Cushman & Wakefield
- The largest retail: Chase Young with CBRE
- Largest office lease: Whitaker Varley with CBRE
- The biggest office sale: Michael Hanrahan with Cushman & Wakefield
- The largest industrial lease: Dan Bamberger with Necklaces
- Biggest Industrial Sale: Matt Hrubes with CBRE