Dublin, 01 July 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “India Accounting Services Market by Type of Services (Tax Preparation Services, Bookkeeping Services, Payroll Services, Others), by Company, by Region, Forecast & Opportunities, FY 2026” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Indian accounting services market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period.
The Indian accounting services market is driven by government initiatives creating job opportunities in the country. This greatly increased the labor force in the country. Moreover, the introduction of GST is further expected to create lucrative opportunities for market growth. The arrival of the GST forced businesses to reshape their supply chains to take full advantage of the new tax structure. Additionally, the Indian government is likely to allow multinational companies to register as auditors, thus fueling the growth of the market. Additionally, Digital India and Make in India initiatives are further expected to positively influence the market growth over the next few years.
The Indian accounting services market is segmented on the basis of type of services, company and region. Based on the type of services, the market can be categorized into tax return preparation services, bookkeeping services, payroll services, and others. The tax preparation services segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increasing number of new companies and startups in the country. Additionally, growth in the stock market is further expected to drive segmental growth over the forecast period. While the payroll services segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for such solutions in various businesses to ensure effective management.
The major players operating in the accounting services market are PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited (PWC), Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, KPMG India Pvt Ltd, Ernst & Young Pvt Ltd, Automatic Data Processing (ADP) India and others. Large companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers and acquisitions and the development of new services.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: FY2016-FY2017
- Base year: FY2020
- Estimated year: FY2021
- Forecast period: FY2022-FY2026
Goal of the study
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Indian accounting services market from FY 2016 to FY 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India Accounting Services Market from FY 2020 to FY 2026 and growth rate till FY 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Indian accounting services market based on type of services, company and regional distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Indian accounting services market.
- Identify the drivers and challenges of the Indian accounting services market.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the Indian accounting services market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the Indian accounting services market.
- Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Indian Accounting Services Market.
Main topics covered
1. Accounting services: an introduction and classification
2. Research methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Accounting Services Market in India
4. Voice of customers
5. Executive Summary
6. India Accounting Services Market Outlook
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.1.1. By value
6.2. Market share and forecasts
6.2.1. By type of services (tax preparation services, bookkeeping services, payroll services and others)
6.2.2. By company
6.2.3. By region
6.3. Commodity Market Map
7. India Tax Preparation Accounting Services Market Outlook
7.1. Market size and forecast
7.1.1. By value
7.2. Market share and forecasts
7.2.1. By type of services (tax planning and advice)
7.2.2. By region
8. India Accounting Services Market Outlook
8.1. Market size and forecast
8.1.1. By value
8.2. Market share and forecasts
8.2.1. By Service Type (Billing Processing Services, Accounts Receivable Services, Accounts Payable Services, Bank Reconciliation and Other Bookkeeping Services)
8.2.2. By region
9. Market dynamics
10. India Economic Profile
11. Market trends and developments
12. Policy and regulatory landscape
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited (PWC)
13.2. Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited
13.3. KPMG India Pvt. ltd.
13.4. Ernst & Young Pvt. ltd.
13.5. Automatic Data Processing (ADP) India
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3qypaz
Research and Markets also offers custom research services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.